Create your own day
An instructor and all the equipment for half a day (3hrs) or a full day (6hrs)
Easy! If you want a day on the water as a group (3-6 people) we can make it happen, it's what we do all the time!
Our create your own day includes an instructor and all the equipment. All our courses allow you to bring up to 6 people apart from the weir trip which is four.
£125 for half day - weekday (10am - 1pm or 2pm - 5pm)
£250 for full day - weekday (10am- 4pm)
This price is a flat rate per group session for 3-6 people.
To help you decide what you want to do we have outlined these popular options but if you have something specific then get in touch now.
Some examples we can do:
- Exe-cel A fun packed day with an emphasis on skills and safety in kayaks or canoes. Perfect for beginners and families that want to buy a boat in the future.
- Exe-Plore Let us lead you on a journey down the River Exe. How far and fast we go will always be dependent on the size and pace of the group. Our instructor knows the Exe like the back of his hand ( a couple of secrets spots) we can venture on to the beautiful River Exe and maybe get as far as the port town of Topsham. We can break the day up by exploring the fields/woods on the river, having a swim (warm days!), playing games, spotting wildlife, learning some skills, making hot chocolate on a camping stove or stopping at one of the waterside family pubs for a snack.
- Exe –cite Fun. What better way to spend a day? Pure water based enjoyment, a variety of kayaks, stand up paddle boards and games. Caution: You will get wet!
- Exe-treme Shoot the weirs. Previous experience required and confident around water. 4 People Max.
- Anything covered in our other courses, taught at your own pace.
Any questions or to discuss options call the shop on 01392 219600