Unfortunately we are no longer running this as a set course.
However, we can still cover these skills in our 1-1 lessons.
Already done some paddleboarding? Want to improve your skills? This is the course for you.
This course is a perfect follow on from our taster session or for those who have done some paddleboarding and wish to develop their skills.
At the end of this session you will have the confidence and skills to make get the best out of your paddleboard, while looking after yourself and others.
The sessions will cover:
- Launching and landing
- Forward paddling
- Turning - Whilst stationary and on the move
- Step Back Turns
- Other tips and tricks to help you get the best out of your paddleboarding.
- Self rescue
- Rescuing others
- A wetsuit. If you have one bring yours, we can supply a shorty wetsuit for you to use.
- Lightweight clothing such as gym wear, no heavy jumpers or jeans.
- Footwear you are happy to get wet in and swim in. Wetsuit boots are ideal, flip flops are not.